The photo includes four servings of LC tortilla chips, shredded left over chicken, finely shredded Mexican cheese, jalapenos, homemade salsa with a few dollops of sour cream.
· Shredded Chicken 0 carbs
· LC chips under 2 carbs per serving
· Cheese 1 carb per serving (Finely shredded makes a difference. Less cheese, less carbs)
· Jalapenos less than 1 carb due to a cup having 3.5 net carbs
· Salsa ( 2 Tablespoon) 1 carb
· Sour cream (1 tablespoon) less than .4 carb
Each serving has about 5.5 carbs. We usually eat two servings and call it a meal.