There are some secrets to making it right.
- Roll it out through two lightly oil pieces of parchment paper.
- The dough needs to be as thin as possible, possibly paper thin.
- Place the dough-laden parchment on a cookie sheet
- Sprinkle lightly with sea salt
- Bake on the top backing rack
- Cooking time varies on your oven
- Stay close by to check progress.
- Make sure you keep the finished chips in an airtight container to keep them crispy.
At $7.98 for four servings, the price is a little bit high. Consider the 46 carbs of regular tortilla chips compared to 2 carbs in the LC version. It does take work and has a bit of a learning curve. Of all the items I learned to make low carb, this one requires patience. Each time, I make it a little better. Knowing that, don't give up on your first try. It isn't an every day or an every week item. It also makes me more aware of what a serving is. (It's not the entire bag.)